Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tiki Sword





































This sword was spotted being used by Cyane but I have also found this sword in a few eps of Hercules and decided to make another post of it since the Cyane sword post is in my Amazon section. I spotted the Tiki Swords in Hercules Season 2 Ep "Under The Broken Sky" being used by the bad guy Pilot. Lucina picks it up off the ground and Pilot runs into it killing him. I also spotted a dagger on another bad guy that matches the Tiki Sword so if anyone has that I would love to get it!!! :) Ok the next ep was Hercules Season 2 Ep"The Sword Of Veracity". It was in the pile of possible Swords of Truth. Epius picks up the Tiki sword right when Herc and Iolaus are going to get attacked by Minotaurs. And the third one is in Hercules Season 2 Ep"Once A Hero". Hera's guards use these to attack Hercules, Iolaus, Jason and the Argonauts.

No comments:

Post a Comment